Whatever your view about Brexit, the undisputed fact is that the UK will have to change.
We are the only cross-party thinktank dedicated to policy development across the full spectrum of economic, trade, social, foreign, defence and security policy areas for post-Brexit Britain. Please get involved and support our work.
Make a donation
Become a Centre for Brexit Policy Affiliate and receive:
- Quarterly newsletter, insights and updates
- Advance copies of our research
- Early bookings for our events
- The annual cost of becoming an Affiliate is £96 a year.
To become an Affiliate, please download, complete and return the Affiliate application form.
We carry out independent research across the full spectrum of economic, trade, social, foreign, defence and security policy areas. If you are interested in supporting research in one of these areas, or would like to hear more about our research programmes, please contact us.
Become an investor
We offer a range of options for high value donors, with a variety of benefits available. We are seeking individuals who like us, believe that whatever form Brexit finally takes, this is a historic moment in our national story and the UK needs to take full advantage. To discuss further, please contact us.
Join our corporate programme
The Centre’s corporate programme is for businesses and organisations wanting to be at the forefront of policy formation and thought leadership. Our partners gain a greater understanding of the challenges and opportunities in key areas of public policy and have the chance to debate and discuss the bigger picture at our briefings and events. Benefits include:
- A monthly briefing with our take on the latest political developments, key moments in the political calendar, and an early look at our latest research.
- Corporate Partner-only dinners with high level guest speakers.
To discuss further, please contact us.